Amidst the hurrah that Fujifans have experienced over the past couple of weeks or so with the impending release of the new X-Pro2 and other new hardware, the 4.3 firmware update for the Fuji XT-1 was finally released last week having been pulled as an original upgrade prior to Christmas due to a glitch. Detail of the update are as follows -
The firmware update Ver. 4.30 from Ver. 4.21 incorporates the following issues:
1.Using a flashgun in Bracketing / Continuous shooting. Optional flashguns can be used for bracketing and burst photography. When using the EF-X8, which is bundled with the X-T1, the flash fires in ISO, FILM SIMULATION and WHITE BALANCE BKT modes.
2. Instant AF Setting in manual focus Focus and exposure can be locked when the AF-L button is used in manual focus mode. You can shoot after locking AF and AE with your thumb.
3. AF+MF operation with AF-L button The AF-L button can be used to lock focus in AF+MF mode and you can adjust the focus more accurately using the lens's focusing ring.
4. Focus zoom in AF+MF The FOCUS ASSIST button can be used for focus zoom and you can focus using the lens's focusing ring with focus zoom activated.
5. Additional Custom Display options Functions have been added to the DISP. CUSTOM SETTING option in the setup menu.
Additional Items: FOCUS FRAME/CONTINUOUS MODE/SHOOTING MODE/DUAL IS MODE/INFORMATION BACKGROUND/MOVIE MODE/FOCUS MODE/BLUR WARNING/SHUTTER TYPE
6. The Fn7 Button The movie-record button doubles as an Fn button (Fn7). Press and hold DISP/BACK to select what it controls.
7. Supports focus limiter function for XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. To be fully compatible with the lens, the new firmware supports focus limiter function for FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
8. In AF-C mode, freeze will happen on certain conditions. (Solution for the issues of Firmware Ver. 4.20) Notification regarding firmware release - FUJIFILM X-T1 (Ver.4.20)
You can find all of the information and download here.